ponedeljek, 28. julij 2014

Couture Mini Album

Norway has been such an inspiration for me. Ideas keep coming and I can not stop crafting. Pretty things all around me. That*s why I created this mini album. Norway may not be a couture in a sense this album is represented but it sure has lots of other couture here.... let*s call it a nature couture. For this album I used  beautiful Graphic 45 papers. In the making is another Norwegian inspiration. It is not a mini but mixed media art, using lot*s of Prima embellishments, sprays, and pains. I will share it with you in a couple of days.

Some of the inside pages








3 komentarji:

  1. Lea,še en prečudovit album si naredila.Človek lahko le strmi v tvoje umetnine,ki so res nekaj posebnega.
    LP,Urška

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala Urska... tudi ti lepo ustvarjas

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Album, ki me je ponesel v preteklost. Krasen je!

    OdgovoriIzbriši